[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Developer (contract) at Picfair (wahoooo!)

Benji Lanyado benjilanyado at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:44:06 PDT 2015

Oh hi there,

We're looking for a Lead Developer to join us at Picfair
<http://picfair.com> until Xmas, starting any time in September.

Picfair is a dangerously brilliant image selling platform, taking the fight
to Getty and Shutterstock, flipping an absurdly stupid, woefully decrepit
industry on its head.

We've got millions of images and thousands of photographers in hundreds of
countries. Our investors include Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian and Google
Ventures' Tom Hulme. We've sold images to multinational businesses and
world-renowned publications. And we're not even trying yet.

We need a safe pair of hands to join us through to the New Year, overseeing
a number of feature releases, and telling us to calm down when we get
overexcited. We will pay you competitively, feed you well, cuddle you*
regularly, and envelop you into our lovely little company, housed in a very
fun shared workspace
<https://s3.amazonaws.com/f.cl.ly/items/3R0A3x183H371q3H1b2M/FullSizeRender%20(2).jpg>
in Shoreditch.

Interested? Or know someone who might be? Please drop me a line.

Benji Lanyado
Founder & CEO, Picfair.com
@benjilanyado <https://twitter.com/benjilanyado>

*professionally