[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] All Your Base 2015

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Aug 25 05:06:42 PDT 2015

Hi all,

The organisers of the All Your Base conference (
http://allyourbaseconf.com/2015/) got in touch to give us 5 free tickets.
The conference is a day all about about data and databases to be held in
the Barbican on November 13th.  If that sounds like your kind of thing and
you’d like to be in with a chance of winning one of those tickets then
enter your name and email address on this form:
http://goo.gl/forms/zjXdHuXhqz

The deadline is 1pm on Friday 4th September.  If there are more entrants
than tickets I’ll do a random draw to select the winners.  Either way I’ll
be in touch later that afternoon to let you know if you’ve won or lost.

For this giveaway I’m trying out using a form to see if it’s easier to
administer than trying to grep my inbox.  To address any privacy concerns:
the form is owned by me and only I have access to the results.  I’ll only
share the names and emails of the winners with the organisers, losers
remain secret.

If you don’t win, or don’t want to leave it up to luck you can buy a ticket
for the conference.  To help with that the organisers were kind enough to
also provide us with a 15% discount on the price.  You can take advantage
of that via this link: https://ti.to/whiteoctober/ayb15/discount/LRUG

Many thanks,

Murray