[LRUG] Domify.io launched for running top domains registry

Priit Tark priit at gitlab.eu
Wed Feb 4 03:10:50 PST 2015

Hi LRUG!

We are launching Domify.io in order to run top domain registry system.
Basically you can run your next .awesome top domain registry using
Domify.io build on ruby and friends!

Domify is full stack open source solution to cover all needs such as
serving EPP, REPP, whois and other interfaces.

We have our first client on beard. This year top domain .ee will start
using Domify.

We are coming to LRUG in Feburary, please contact us! You can find more
info at http://domify.io

Please help to spread the word, we are actively welcome new users and
clients on board!

Kind Regards,

Priit Tark

Domify.io