[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby developer at vzaar (Vauxhall, London)

Ed James ed.james.spam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:54:45 PST 2015

Hi all

We are looking for a Ruby/Rails dev to join our onsite team in Vauxhall.
We can offer up to £50k, depending on your experience.

vzaar is an online video hosting platform. We have a strong team and a product that is really fun and interesting to work with.
Our platform is made up of 4 Rails apps all running Rails v4. We currently have 5 Ruby devs, an Infrastructure Engineer, 2 video player devs and a designer.

If you like the sound of this please head over to our jobs page for the full job-spec: http://vzaar.com/jobs

Please drop me a line if you have any questions.

Recruiters:
I’m happy to work with you on this role, but please, for the love of god, read our recruiter policy on the aforementioned jobs page and follow the instructions.
Do that and we’ll be off to a good start.

Thanks!

--
Ed James
Sent from my Atari console