[LRUG] LRUG members available for hire/contract

James McCarthy james at lety.co
Wed Feb 4 09:59:50 PST 2015

Yes, forgot to mention this.

One of the points that Murray brought up was the issue of this becoming
ANOTHER place where people need to update their info and details.

I am unaware of any apps out there that already do this, which we could
either link to or pull status updates/availability via Javascript or
JSONP or whatever.

James.

On 04/02/15 17:53, Murray Steele wrote:
> James has raised a pull request[1] with his original work, so if you’d
> like to modify it and/or see what he’s proposing in more detail you
> can read that.
>
> It’s all a proposal at the moment; so if you have an alternative
> suggestion for how this might work, or an idea for something other
> than a list of names, or any other thoughts, do let us know.
>
> That doesn’t just mean replying to this message on the list though.
> You could leave some comments on James’ original pull-request or raise
> a new issue.  You can also contact me or James directly if you aren’t
> comfortable sharing your thoughts publicly.
>
> Also, James has sensibly based his PR on the existing members and
> friends page[2], and this has prompted me to finally add a new
> issue[3] to discuss making that more interesting and up-to-date.  If
> you have ideas along those lines please get involved there too.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Murray
>
> [1] https://github.com/lrug/lrug.org/pull/30
> [2] http://lrug.org/members-and-friends/
> [3] https://github.com/lrug/lrug.org/issues/31
>

> On 4 February 2015 at 17:16, James McCarthy <james at lety.co
> <mailto:james at lety.co>> wrote:
>
>     Evening all,
>
>     We're adding a "Members for hire" section to the LRUG site, which
>     is exactly as it sounds.
>
>     It's much the same as the members page (see
>     http://lrug.org/members-and-friends/) except it's for people who
>     want to be contacted for contract work.
>
>     If you'd like to be on it, please send me your name and the
>     url/link you'd would like to have there with your name and I'll
>     add you.
>
>     James.
>
>     --
>     James McCarthy
>
>     Software Consultant
>
>     LetyCo - Get efficient
>     Software solutions for London and the SouthEast.
>      Mob:  07577006897
>
>     Email: james at lety.co <mailto:james at lety.co>
>
>     lety.co <http://lety.co>

James McCarthy