[LRUG] [JOBS] Great Ruby developer job opportunity with growing, VC-backed start-up

Tyler Christie tyler at amee.com
Wed Feb 18 03:06:38 PST 2015

Hi All

Wanted to let you know of a great opportunity at AMEE to join our
development team.

Why great you ask?

   - *Positive Impact:* Our mission is to enable and promote sustainable
   business by making data more accessible and useful particularly across
   supply chains.
   - *Data + Tech Challenge:* We're using open, big data in unique ways
   across engaging millions of visitors and thousands of users across our
   platform where we provide public profiles over +20 million businesses. We
   have challenging, interesting work ahead to expand so if you like problem
   solving this is a role for you.
   - *Agile Building:* We're building new stuff and iterating quickly so
   its exciting work where you will have an immediate impact.
   - *Top VCs:* We're backed by top VCs including Union Square Ventures,
   Tim O'Reilly and Amadeus Capital Partners.

Check us out at www.AMEE.com <http://www.amee.com/> and the more info on
the role here
<http://blog.amee.com/2015/01/27/were-hiring-senior-developer/>.

Or drop me an email.