[LRUG] [JOB] Are you looking for a mentee?

damilola odelola damzcodes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:11:59 PST 2015

Hi LRUG,

I've recently applied for a string of junior developer roles and have been
turned away because I lack experience. I was wondering if anyone would like
to take me on for work experience for a few days a week (the whole week
would be ideal if you could manage it). I'd essentially work for free with
the exception of my travel being paid for.

I have attached my CV to this email so do have a look through it if you are
interested. I just need to get to a point where employers see I have enough
experience under my belt.

Thanks,
Damilola Odelola