[LRUG] Spare desk to rent?

Ian Leitch port001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 05:49:16 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I'm in need of a desk for a few months, most likely up until the end of
October. I'm a freelance iOS Engineer at the moment, though the majority of
my experience is in backend Rails, DevOps (Envato.com, LivingSocial.com).
I'm happy to talk shop and share war stories!

My current contract is for a US company of the west coast, so I'd need
access to the office up to 8pm.

My budget is ~£200 per month.

Ideal areas: Shoreditch, Old Street, Clerkenwell, Central.

Here's my GitHub if you'd like to check if I'm a good fit for your office:
https://github.com/ileitch

Cheers!
- Ian