[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Rails Developer at Homeshift

Mooktakim Ahmed mooktakim at fluxter.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 04:20:44 PDT 2015

Hello all,

We are looking for a great developer to come join our team in Old Street,
London.

We are Homeshift.com. We are building Europe's first home as a service. Our
service helps consumers manage their property transaction, set-up and
manage their on-going home services. We're growing fast and are proud to be
backed by Seedcamp and some great early stage venture investors.

We are a small team of 5. You will be our first dev hire and will be
working with the CTO who has 8+ years of experience.

What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby/Rails.
- Database experience, we use Postgres, Redis.
- You want to work for an early stage fast moving startup.
- You want to work in an exciting industry (property tech).
- You are driven and want to learn new things.
- You want to grow your skillset and experience, work on existing systems
and create new ones.

What are we offering?
- Competitive salary.
- Employee options.
- Work with smart people.
- Solve difficult problems.
- Get paid to create amazing things.

Are you a recruiter?
Sorry we are not using recruiters.

We want someone who can work with us at our office based in Old Street, so
no remote workers.

Please get in touch or forward this to someone who might be interested.

Regards,
Mooktakim Ahmed