[LRUG] [JOBS] Contractor wanted at the Open Data Institute

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Thu Jul 23 05:54:41 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry I’ve not seen you all in a while, hopefully I’ll be along again soon.

Thought some of you might be interested in this though; we’re looking for someone to do some Ruby contracting at the Open Data Institute (http://theodi.org) on our membership system. Ideally someone with frontend skills as well as backend would be good.

There’s a bit more detail at http://theodi.org/jobs/rubyrails-contractor. If you’re up for it, get in touch with a day rate and availability, and we can chat further.

We’ll most likely be looking for more later as well, so even if you’re not available immediately, feel free to get in touch :)

cheers,
James Smith