[LRUG] [Help] Looking for more dev podcasts

Stephen Bartholomew stephenbartholomew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:38:00 PDT 2015

Here are my programming or related subscriptions:

Accidental Tech Podcast
The Bike Shed
Coding Blocks
Core Intuition
Debug
Developing Perspective
Fragmented
Giant Robots Smashing into other Giant Robots Podcast
iOhYes
iOS Bytes
IoT This Week
The iPhreaks Show
Iterate
JavaScript Jabber
Mobile Couch
NodeUp
The Record
Ruby5
Ruby on Rails Podcast
The Ruby Rogues
Software Engineering Radio - The Podcast for Professional Software Developers
Vector
Windows Developer Show

Enjoy!

Stephen