[LRUG] [JOBS] 6 month contract on-site in central London

David Santoro soulnafein at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:57:54 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I’m the CTO and co-founder of carwow (http://www.carwow.co.uk). You might read a little bit about us on tech crunch (http://techcrunch.com/2014/12/14/carwow-fuel-injection/).

We’ve been growing quite a lot in the last year, and we have lots of interesting work we’d like to complete before our first TV campaign planned for the end of August.

Requirements

We are looking for 2-3 contractors (so tell your buddy as well) that are able to do the usual things that Senior/Mid Full-Stack Ruby on Rails dev should be abel to do:

1) Work on our Rails 4.2 apps from database to css and javascript
2) Being able to organise your job, talk to people to understand requirements and break down large problem so that can be deployed in little chunks
3) Understand a little bit of architecture and performance so they can avoid common mistakes like N+1 queries, slow queries, hard to cache pages, etc.
4) Write automated tests for what you write (before or after, whatever floats your boat)
5) Being nice to work with
6) Full-Stack! <- just in case it wasn’t obvious

You can the spec we use for full-time position here: https://carwow.workable.com/jobs/24700.

We’d love you to start ASAP but we are willing to wait for the right person.

Money
Our budget is £400-£500 a day depending on experience.

Apply
To apply for a contract position email me: david at carwow.co.uk
To apply for a permanent position go here: https://carwow.workable.com/jobs/24700
If you are a recruiter and you’d like to help us with either role, please email: talent at carwow.co.uk