[LRUG] A talk about telling stories with your commits?

Joel Chippindale joel.chippindale at futurelearn.com
Thu Jun 25 04:38:34 PDT 2015

Just to round this conversation off (many months later).

This talk went ahead in January, so thanks to all of you who came and for
your questions afterwards.
https://skillsmatter.com/skillscasts/6128-telling-stories-through-your-commits

If you prefer reading to watching, then more recently Seb wrote a blog post
on the subject.
https://about.futurelearn.com/blog/telling-stories-with-your-git-history/

And last week, Mal published an example of one of our commits as a blog
post.
https://about.futurelearn.com/blog/a-commit-message-from-our-repo-2/

J.