[LRUG] [JOBS] Freelance Developer Required to work remotely.

Samuel Adcock sam.adcock at squaremarket.com
Wed Mar 4 03:58:57 PST 2015

Hi All,

SquareMarket.com is looking for a talented Ruby developer to join us on our
exciting journey.

We just raised Seed investment and we are now looking to expand our
operations further afield outside of the UK.

You will be working alongside our CTO on a freelance basis initially, but
we are open to other reward options and packages for the right candidate.

You must be passionate about our product
You must be excited about our journey and keen to be part of a fast growth
organisation
You must have an eye for detail and a work ethic to match our own.

If you are interested in the postion, please send me your github
repository, a short paragraph about yourself and your skype name.

We will then find a time next week to discuss the opportunity further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, Sam

--

*Samuel ADCOCK*, Managing Director