[LRUG] Fwd: 2 fully working Dell servers offered for collection from South Croydon, CR2

Gerhard Lazu gerhard at lazu.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 06:29:05 PDT 2015

Thank you everyone for your interest, the Dell servers went same day.

I have 1 more server left which I haven't used as much lately and have
decided to find a better home for it. This one is in a different league and
will make for an excellent production machine.

Supermicro SuperServer 5017R-MTF
<http://www.supermicro.co.uk/products/system/1U/5017/SYS-5017R-MTF.cfm>
Intel Xeon Processor E5-2620, 15M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 7.20 GT/s Intel QPI
<http://ark.intel.com/products/64594/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E5-2620-15M-Cache-2_00-GHz-7_20-GTs-Intel-QPI>
4 x 8GB Kingston ECC DDR3 1333 MHz (0.8 ns)

Comes with rack rails kit & original box. Never used in production, just
home lab.

E-mail for price.

Cheers, Gerhard.

Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/gerhardlazu> Github