[LRUG] [JOBS] soundblab.com are looking to expand and need Ruby developers

Bob Coyne info at soundblab.com
Wed Mar 25 09:40:31 PDT 2015

Hi

I started Soundblab a number of years ago and acquired funding to have the site built. I’m not a developer but was advised to go down the Ruby route. Long story short, it took two years to complete. We launched the final elements in January this year but we have been left with countless SEO issues and are under Google penalties.

Our funding was all used up so now we are looking for developers to join the company in return for significant equity. We have never made a penny from the company personally and are willing to give away larger shares than we own ourselves. We believe a developer is the most important part of the team.

This is not a hobby. Soundblab is a limited company, names are trademarked, we are set unto receive online payments, everything is legitimate.

Just to be clear, this is not a paid job position, neither are we trying to trick people into working for free. We know that Ruby developers are very well paid and also extremely rare. We are looking for developers to join us in taking the company forward and I hope you'll see that I'm not looking for people to work for us, but work with us.

I work on the site every day along with my business partner. Neither of us have any developer knowledge and we really could do with some guidance. We really believe in this project, if you have some free time and you’d like some more info, please get in touch at info at soundblab.com There's no fixed amount of equity available, if you have even the smallest amount of free time get in touch. Just to have someone we can call on when something goes wrong would be a big help. And if you have a mountain of free time, this could be the project you're looking for.

We’re also happy to come down to the next group meeting to discuss in person if there’s enough people interested.

Check out the site here http://soundblab.com/

Thanks
Bob