[LRUG] [JOBS] Hiring: Developer In Test

Anthony Green lrug at anthonygreen.me
Mon Mar 16 02:17:34 PDT 2015

This isn't a Rails role.

We're looking to hire someone interested in putting their hands to whatever needs doing to ship our product.

Every day might be different. It could for example include any of the following:

Short order Ruby†, JavaScript, BDD/TDD, Mocha, Cucumber, automation, Infrastructure as Code, refactoring, Chef, Puppet, MPEG-DASH, even, god preserve me, PHP microservices

We're building the next generation of media player for a major UK broadcaster and are looking for a full-time person to help us but will happily take a contractor in the interim.

No agencies. Sorry.

Anthony Green

† http://effectif.com/ruby/manor/short-order-ruby