[LRUG] Running a business, and outsourcing non-coding tasks to others

Evgeny Shadchnev evgeny.shadchnev at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:13:21 PDT 2015

Asfand,

If you're looking to start this way, then, I'm afraid, it's hardly
possible. These tasks are the core of what a person starting a business
does: deciding what to do, selling it to customers and interacting with
them to improve the idea. While there are people who will take your money
to do market research, generate leads and provide customer support, I can't
think of a single business that was successfully started this way. Once the
business is off the ground, it'll be possible to get help in all these
areas but not in the very beginning.

Best regards,
Evgeny