[LRUG] Running a business, and outsourcing non-coding tasks to others

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Mon May 25 07:02:31 PDT 2015

Hi Asfand

Just to add something to the mix: I agree with all that's been said so
far, but I wonder if you've considered an accelerator or incubator
type route? It sounds like really you need could maybe do with a
company cladded round your idea to help it grow faster. Obv there's a
bunch of downsides to cladding business services as already discussed,
plus incubator-style routes will mean giving up equity and all the
pain that brings.

Not something I'd do myself, but I can imagine it's a route worth
considering if the product itself is something you're not too
passionate about but have the tech chops to launch and flip it.

Cheers
Thayer