[LRUG] [job] £500 a day contract at Lost My Name

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Thu May 28 01:09:21 PDT 2015

Morning LRUG

I'm looking for an immediate start contractor for the team at Lost My
Name (http://making.lostmy.name/ based near Bethnal Green).

Lost My Name pride themselves on owning (and designing) the entire
end-to-end customer experience of discovering, creating, buying and
receiving our unique books. Because of that, their tech stack and the
challenges they face on the back end are very deep and broad.
Sophisticated architecture to guarantee scale and uptime is essential.

Experience of TDD, Deployment and Servers (Linux), in a fast growing
company, would be a major plus.

What you'll need to do this role:

* Passion for DevOps - You care deeply about knowing when things are
broken and fixing them; you are curious about the newest technologies
but also have your tried and true; you love reading the manual and
understanding things on a granular level
* Ruby to a high standard
* Experience creating and deploying to machines using Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Excellent knowledge of Git

Drop me a line with your CV, rates and possible start date to hear more.

Cheers
Thayer

--
Thayer Prime