[LRUG] [Help] Alternatives to NewRelic

Kasper Grubbe kawsper at gmail.com
Fri May 29 03:32:54 PDT 2015

We are going to switch away from NewRelic I think. We are moving to having
smaller containers and their model where you pay for each host doesn't
really fit into that model.

I really like NewRelic, and we have been with them for years, and we have
made them aware of our thoughts on multiple occasions, but not much seems
to change.

--
Kasper Grubbe

Phone: (+45) 42 42 42 74 or (+44) 77 07 12 17 81
Skype: kasper.grubbe
Mail: kaspergrubbe at gmail.com
Web: http://kaspergrubbe.dk