[LRUG] Change to mailing list reply behaviour

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue May 12 07:24:32 PDT 2015

Hey folks,

Just a heads-up that we’re going to switch the mailing list behaviour reply behaviour. Originally when you hit reply in your email client, it would address your reply to the list, but we changed it in the deep past to prevent people accidentally emailing their CVs to the whole list.

However, it turns out that the reply-to-sender behaviour makes it harder for us to effectively moderate list posting, and so it’s our intention to change it back now.

Cheers!

James