[LRUG] [OT] A blog post about writing tech job ads

Eve Braun eve.t.braun at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:47:08 PDT 2015

>Christopher

Yes of course it’s been checked. We don’t discriminate against people based
on any of those factors. Political opinion doesn't come under religion and
belief. In your example you cite Atheism which would come under religion
but we don’t discriminate based on religion or belief.

>Najaf

Great post. I agree with you. Parties who don’t support this type of change
and who are skeptical of these sort of strong diversity initiatives really
are not just neutral, they are part of the force blocking change.  With the
wage gap and lack of diversity ever increasing, now is the time for real
change.

People who take issue, try to debate and have problems with positive change
in a positive direction are in most cases MRA’s and on the far right of the
political spectrum. These are exactly the sort of people whom would have a
devastating impact on the good work we are trying to achieve, a truly level
playing field. It looks like you've developed an excellent way of subtly
excluding these unpleasant types.