[LRUG] Multiple Rails apps sharing common UI

Artan Sinani artisinani at gmail.com
Tue May 19 02:48:47 PDT 2015

I have used engines and I think they're great for separating unrelated code
as well as sharing common code. I did struggle a bit at the beginning (lots
of googling) with setting up the app, creating database models in the
engine and then installing them in the main app, engine versions, etc. But
once I got it all working, everything was a breeze.

Best,
Artan

LugoLabs.com <http://lugolabs.com>