[LRUG] Running a business, and outsourcing non-coding tasks to others

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:20:35 PDT 2015

The one thing that seems like it could possibly be outsourced would be
customer support—a virtual assistant might be able to help with at least
routine inquiries (e.g., recurring billing).  However, it's probably still
better for you to deal with the annoying ones yourself, so that (if it
comes to that) you know which customers to issue refunds to and politely
send on their way.

-Sam