[LRUG] [JOBS] Dev team seeking project

Alejandro Andres alej at redradix.com
Fri May 29 09:33:53 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

we have just finished working on a big project for a US client and we have
a gap for new projects. We have 3 dedicated teams ready for you:

   - UX/Design, sketch, photoshop, illustrator, wireframes
   - Frontend, mobile first, responsive, sass, html5, css3, advanced
   javascript (clojurescript, react, backbone)
   - Backend, clojure, ruby on rails, node.js

We've done a lot of projects and made a lot of good friends of previous
clients. We do both mobile apps in html5 (cordova/phonegap) and web apps.
Agile methodologies and daily standups, we work great augmenting existing
teams and creating magic from scratch :)

Don't hesitate contacting me!

-
Alejandro Andrés
Partner at redradix.com