[LRUG] [ANN] June meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Sat May 30 10:16:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Our June meeting will be on Monday 8th June.  As usual we’ll be hosted by
our good friends at Skills Matter in their offices on Goswell Road.  Doors
at 6pm for talks starting at 6:30pm.

You do need to register with Skills Matter to secure a place.
Unfortunately their registration page isn’t up yet, but I expect it to be
early next week.  I’ll reply to this thread with the url as soon as I know
it and we can cause a mini-DDOS in the rush to register.

We have three talks lined up:

* Garry Shutler asking us if "Redis is the answer, what's the question?"
* Andrew McDonough performing some “Ruby Magic”
* Simon Coffey letting us know about “Test Bisection with RSpec”

More details on these talks, and the meeting in general are available here:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2015/june/ (there’s also
http://lanyrd.com/2015/lrug-june/ for the socially minded)

See you on the 8th!

Cheers,