[LRUG] [JOBS] Engineer at Rentify

Edwin Wills edwin at rentify.com
Mon Nov 2 03:53:21 PST 2015

Hi LRUG,

Rentify is a 4-year old online letting agency that uses technology to make
both landlord’s and tenant’s lives better, easier (and cheaper). We pride
ourselves in not charging tenancy fees, and attribute most of our savings
to efficiently using technology to solve problems, helping our 200,000
landlords and their tenants save even more money.

We're looking to add some mid to senior Ruby/Rails engineers to our
5-strong engineering team, to help us build both public-facing and internal
tools.

Some things we've built recently
* A rent collection and distribution platform using Stripe Connect
* A property search site for all our to-let properties -
https://www.rentify.com/find-a-property
* A property management and lifecycle app
* An app and API to provide us with great internal statistics and data
around property in the UK

Our main app is Ruby on Rails 4.2 with PostgreSQL as a store, hosted on AWS.

Some other buzzwords we like to drop around the office when no-one's
looking:
Elasticsearch, React, Chef, Sinatra, Redis

We work in a friendly, light office next to Barbican station, where the
fridges are always stocked with drinks and we love to take the team for
lunch regularly.

We like to let you work how you want to work (at home/standing up/sitting
down) and really value someone who can help provide great engineering
solutions for our business challenges.

If you're interested or would like to know more, please get in touch at
jobs at rentify.com or reply to me on this email - our full job description is
available at https://www.rentify.com/jobs

Thanks,

Edwin Wills
Co-CTO
edwin at rentify.com

P.S. Please don't get in touch if you're a recruiter

--
Edwin Wills
Co-CTO

+44 (0)333 240 2222