[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] 1 pair of tickets to Beyond + discount code for all

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Nov 10 12:16:28 PST 2015

Hi all,

The organisers of Beyond (http://beyondconf.co/) have been in touch to
provide a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky LRUG member so they can
attend the conference and bring along a friend of colleague.

Beyond is a one-day conference aimed at junior developers with two tracks;
one is all talks and the other is full of workshops.  It’s a well put
together programme with some really great speakers and hosts for the
workshops.  The conference is on the 23rd of November in the Milton Court
Concert Hall (part of the Barbican).

If you’d like to be the recipient of the pair of tickets all you need to do
is visit http://goo.gl/forms/k3ABhuxxoJ and fill in your name and email
address.

The deadline for entry is 1pm on Friday, 13th November 2015 and I’ll run a
draw to select the winner shortly after that.  I’ll be in touch with
everyone that afternoon to let them know if they won or lost.

The organisers have also given me a discount code that gets £90 off the
ticket price (current price is £250 so you’ll pay £160 with this code).
They don’t want me to reveal the code publicly to the internet, so if you’d
like the code get in touch with me directly and I’ll pass it on.  If you
enter the draw but don’t win I’ll include the code when I get in touch on
Friday.

Cheers,

Murray

ps.  To address any privacy concerns: the form is owned by me and only I
have access to the results.  I’ll only share the names and email of the
winner with the Beyond organisers, everyone else remains secret.