[LRUG] [JOBS] Developer positions

Jesse Waites jesse.waites at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:47:39 PST 2015

I wrote an article about how I made the transition out of the medical field
into Rails development that covers a lot of the courses, struggles, and
experiences I went through on my way to becoming a developer. Hopefully you
or someone else may find it helpful.

https://medium.com/@jessewaites/how-i-finally-learned-ruby-on-rails-5783b7362064

Also, feel free to email me directly at jesse.waites at gmail.com if you'd
like to chat.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Slippy Johnson <rosshamilton.dev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I've been following the LRUG discussions for quite a while and was
> wondering if anyone can offer any advice or assistance. I have been
> preparing to make a move into development for the last 2 years and hold
> wide range of experience in sales and business.
> Would anyone be willing to have a chat with someone hugely keen to learn
> and add value to a company as a junior developer?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Ross

Jesse Waites
JesseWaites.com