[LRUG] Writeup of this months LRUG

Adam Cryer ad.mat.cryer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:43:33 PST 2015

Hi,

I actually really appreciate you taking the time to write up the talks.
It's a nice thing to do and I liked the write up.  Especially as I'm
generally a textual learner.

Have you considered sending a pull request to the lrug repo so people who
have missed the talks can view the write up on the lrug site? (If it's not
there already. Apologies for my ignorance if it is)

Regards
Ad