[LRUG] Postgresql issue - all help welcome!

David Waller david.a.waller at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 03:57:11 PST 2015

Hi Derek,
If you can manage Tuesday evening near Old St, come along to the Ruby Hacknight we hold at the Yammer offices.  It's a regular monthly thing, and its whole point is to encourage people to do a little sociable coding together, rather than the talk-based format of LRUG.
http://www.meetup.com/ruby-hacknight-london/

It fills up every month, and this coming Tuesday is already full, but if you email me off-list I'll abuse my Yammer powers to make sure you get in and we solve your database problem.
David