[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] A book for 16 members thanks to Future Learn

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Sat Oct 3 05:49:38 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Our friends at Future Learn(https://www.futurelearn.com/) would like to
support LRUG by giving away sixteen books.  They’ve picked two books to
choose from:

* "Practical Object Oriented Design with Ruby" - http://www.poodr.com/

* "10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10" -
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/10-print-chr2055rnd1-goto-10

If you’d like to be one of the lucky sixteen fill out the form at:
http://goo.gl/forms/aE4fuUdgtz

The deadline for entry is 1pm on Monday, 12th October 2015.  If there are
more than 16 entrants I’ll do a random draw to select the winners.  Either
way I’ll be in touch later that afternoon to let you know if you’ve won or
lost.

Cheers,

Murray

ps.  To address any privacy concerns: the form is owned by me and only I
have access to the results.  I’ll only share the names, emails, and book
choices of the winners with Future Learn, losers details remain secret.