[LRUG] [FOR HIRE]: Ruby on Rails development availability from November

Rosa Fox rosa at happybearsoftware.com
Thu Oct 22 02:12:19 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We are a small, globally distributed Ruby on Rails consultancy called Happy
Bear Software.

We have availability for new projects starting from November onwards. Here
are some things we can help you with:

* API integrations, including shipping, payments, e-commerce joint ventures
and anything you can do at the end of a HTTP request.

* Working with and upgrading applications at older versions of Rails.

* Client-side JS applications and the APIs behind them.

* Ongoing maintenance, bugfixes and upgrades.

We're probably not a good fit for you if you're uncomfortable with working
remotely.

The clients we've had most success with are small businesses and startups.
However, we're open to hearing from larger companies if you feel we're
appropriate for your project.

If you'd like to talk about working together, please get in touch at this
address or via contact at happybearsoftware.com

All the best,

Rosa Fox, Developer at Happy Bear Software