[LRUG] I'm finally visiting your fine city from Boston!

Jesse Waites jesse.waites at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:24:23 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I've finally pulled the trigger on my London trip and will be flying over
on the 15th of next month from Boston! It would be great to meet some of
you and grab drinks somewhere. If anyone enjoys playing tour guide or wants
to recommend good pubs, hostels, anything at all, please drop me a line at
jesse.waites at gmail.com - if there is interest, perhaps we could arrange a
group meetup and the interested parties could meet somewhere for drinks one
night.

Its been a dream of mine for a long time to visit London and I'm really
excited and can't wait. I'd love to meet some new Ruby friends while I'm
there!

--
Jesse Waites
JesseWaites.com