[LRUG] [JOBS] Freelance Rails + React

Darragh Browne darragh at blockly.co
Wed Sep 2 10:45:31 PDT 2015

Hey LRUG,

We've had a contract come through that might be of interest.

A friend of mine has recently become CTO of a newly funded startup and they
need some freelancers to help get the first release out the door.
Experience with Rails is a must, but JS skills would also be useful as they
are likely to be using React.

The rate is £400 - £450 p/d (depending on experience) and the contract is
likely to go on for a few months. They would like people working from their
London office 5 days per week.

In case anybody is interested in anything full-time, we also have Ruby jobs
in London, Berlin, and Madrid.

Drop me a reply, or email hello at blockly.co if you’d like to chat.

Have a great evening!

Darragh Browne