[LRUG] September meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Sep 8 02:49:30 PDT 2015

Hi again,

Not content with helping us out by providing some tickets to FOWA (see
previous email
http://lists.lrug.org/pipermail/chat-lrug.org/2015-September/011205.html),
the nice folks at Braintree are also going to put some money behind the bar
after our meeting on Monday.  There’ll be one or two of them in attendance
Monday so make an effort to say thanks in person if you spot them.

Thanks Braintree!

You should take this as a reminder to register if you haven’t already:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2015/september/#sep15registration

Cheers,

Murray