[LRUG] The advantage of immutability?

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 08:53:15 PDT 2015

Please excuse the horrible grammar. I got distracted, then hit send before reviewing :-p. Retyping the first two sentences below.

There are actually two other benefits, which I think have been implied by the other answers on this thread. However, let me elaborate on them. There are a few benefits of keeping data at your lower layers immutable, and handling the mutability at an outer layer.