[LRUG] Ruby around the world

Thomas Buckley-Houston tom at tombh.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 01:17:44 PDT 2015

What ruby-related places should I visit around the world?

I'm lucky enough to not have anything tying me down and have a 3 day a
week, remote Ruby job, so I'm taking the opportunity to travel the
world. To be honest, I'm just as interested in any general travel
recommendations, ruby-related or not. But perhaps there is an unusual
project or group somewhere, that need some volunteer help and would
give me an excuse to visit somewhere different?

The trip is open-ended, currently I'm definitely visiting Europe, Asia
and the Americas.

Many thanks,
tom :)