[LRUG] [JOBS] Perm Ruby/Javascript developer position, near Cambridge

Glenn Proctor glenn.proctor at eaglegenomics.com
Mon Sep 14 07:34:42 PDT 2015

 Hi all

We’re looking for someone to join our small but expanding development team
here at Eagle Genomics. We develop software and provide consultancy for
genomic analysis, to the healthcare industry and others. We’re based just
south of Cambridge, if anyone’s looking to move out of London, this could
be your chance.

We have a relaxed working environment and lots of developer autonomy when
it comes to deciding how to do things.

The full job ad is here: https://eaglegenomics.workable.com/jobs/96368 -
I’ll quote the first paragraph:

We’re looking for a software developer who has experience in developing web
applications. The application stack is built in Ruby, using Rails, and
Javascript of course. This means that previous Ruby skills are a distinct
advantage, but they're not essential if you're a bright, experienced
developer. We encourage all development to be test-driven, and have regular
code reviews and use automated code quality metrics.

If you’re interested, you can apply via the link in the job ad.
Alternatively feel free to email me directly if you have any questions.

Glenn Proctor
CTO
Eagle Genomics