[LRUG] -[JOBS] - Ruby on Rails Developer

Eduardo Santos eduardo.santos at safekick.com
Wed Sep 16 03:57:11 PDT 2015

Hey everyone

- Flexibility

- Product Ownership

- Responsibility

- Friendly working environment

If you like all those things, you will probably get on well with us, which means we'd like to hear from you about our Ruby on Rails Developer role.

SafeKick is a small technology (cool) company in the Oil & Gas (boring) sector, and we're doing our best to shake things up there. You'll do your bit by improving, maintaining and developing our internal portal (SafeLink), which is a vital cog in our company's every day. Just as important, it's also used by our clients to access their accounts with us.

A creative spark, attention to detail, independent working and being good with deadlines are all important traits.

You'll be working in a team of 2, which means during times when SafeLink is hibernating - or just taking a rest from all the stuff you've done to it -, there will be opportunities to work in other areas of the company. To get an idea of the stuff we do, just visit our website: www.safekick.com<http://www.safekick.com>

If you'd like to find out more, here's the link to our ad: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/97965/ruby-on-rails-developer-safekick

Finally, some important requirements:

- 2 Years experience desired (at least 1 year experience essential)

- 2:1 or above degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent

Any questions, feel free to email me directly as well.

All the best

Eduardo Santos
Accounts Manager
+44 (0) 758 420 1312
eduardo.santos at safekick.com
www.safekick.com<http://www.safekick.com>

SafeKick Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under n. 7020062 and VAT 123371837. Registered office: 55 Russell Street, Reading, RG1 7XG, UK