[LRUG] Ruby around the world

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Fri Sep 11 04:09:00 PDT 2015

Great to see Colombia there! Will you be there for Ruby Conf ? -- Columbia
is a state in the US :)

I will be in LRUG next Monday and can give you more info about Colombia.

For coworking, in Bogota you can try: http://hubbog.com/

Best,

Jairo Diaz
Managing Director, Codescrum

twitter:  @codescrum                              profile:
http://jairodiaz.co
web:     http://rubyonrails.london             skype:  talk.2.jairo

***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.***