[LRUG] Learning help

Michael Pavling pavling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:32:04 PDT 2015

On 23 September 2015 at 13:45, damilola odelola <damzcodes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows of any alternatives to get into coding &
> possibly a work experience for someone who is brand new to coding & can't
> afford bootcamp fees.

Bootcamp fees aren't the same everywhere... www.codeclan.com has just
opened its doors in Edinburgh. As a not-for-profit social enterprise,
we have a different approach to pricing for our course, and there are
bursaries coming onboard from employers to offer support to those that
need it (and qualify).

Okay, you might need to relocate to Scotland for the duration (four
months), but the cost of living here is a lot less than in London (I
pay half what I did in Farringdon, for twice as much space).

Drop me a line if you want to know more (or check the website, or drop
in if you happen to be in the area).