[LRUG] Hello from Brisbane

Elliott Hilaire elliott.hilaire at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:08:39 PDT 2016

Hello LRUG!

I'm coming to visit, from Brisbane.
I'll arrive around June 10th, just in time for the June meetup?

I've been a regular http://BrisRuby.org meetup for a couple of years.
Finding LRUG was one of the first things I did when making plans.

The plan is to stay and work for a couple of years. I don't have any
work lined up yet but I'd like to spend the first couple of weeks
visiting offices and meeting people. If you'd be keen to grab
lunch/coffee/beer or show me where you work, please get it touch.

If you know of any ruby conferences, railscamps, railsgirls, etc, events
coming up please tell me! I'd like to plan them in but am not fully in
the loop yet.

You can find out a little bit more about me at http://elliotthilaire.net
or I'd love to get an email / tweet from you.

Regards,

Elliott