[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby developer

Alexander Paukste alex at wearisma.com
Tue Apr 26 06:15:10 PDT 2016

Hi all,

We are Wearisma, London based start-up, connecting brands with winning
campaigns via best-matched creators and data. We are operating in “stealth
mode” at the moment but will tell you more about what we are building when
we chat. We are spending lots of time working on data, analytics and
machine learning across social and product data and would love to hear from
you.

We have a growing and fantastic team of 5, passionate about solving
problems in the marketing and technology space. We are currently looking
out for a fantastic full stack Ruby engineer to join us.

More info:
http://stackoverflow.com/jobs/113080/full-stack-ruby-developer-wearisma

If interested, let me know.

Thanks,