[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] 5 tickets for Brighton Ruby Conference

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Thu Apr 28 06:41:43 PDT 2016

Hi all,

The nice people at Pusher (https://pusher.com <http://beyondconf.co/>) have
been in touch to provide 5 tickets for Brighton Ruby Conference (
http://brightonruby.com/) to give away to LRUG members.

Brighton Ruby is a one day, single track, conference for Rubyists & the
Ruby-curious.  The conference is in Brighton on the 8th of July and the
venue is the Brighton Dome.

If you’d like to be the recipient of the one of these tickets all you need
to do is visit http://goo.gl/forms/zRolbYL3xD and fill in your name and
email address.

The deadline for entry is 1pm on Thursday, 5th May 2016 and I’ll run a draw
to select the winners shortly after that.  I’ll be in touch with everyone
that entered that afternoon to let them know if they won or lost.

Cheers,

Murray