[LRUG] Launching websites

Jon Leighton j at jonathanleighton.com
Mon Aug 8 07:49:28 PDT 2016

I don't have the same problem as you (i.e. I don't create lots of
separate websites) but I've been using Terraform
(https://www.terraform.io/) a bit recently. I think it could help you
automate some of that list, assuming the providers you want to use are
supported by Terraform (it's still fairly new and shiny).

Cheers,
Jon