[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a freelance Ruby dev for a week or two

Tim Harding tim.harding at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:40:51 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG,

My side project needs a little love, we’ve teamed up with a great designer
to get things looking a little happier on the marketing/management sites
and implement some Liquid templates we’ve had designed.

https://writersresidence.com

We’re a tiny little SaaS website host for freelance writers who need a
website to showcase their writing portfolio. Rails stack. We’re on 4.2 and
a modern Ruby.

Ideally you’ll be a freelancer that might have further availability to pick
up bits of work as they come down the line. We can pay a reasonable day
rate, have budget for a week or two of development. My ideal would be to
work time and materials and try to set up some small iterations so we can
figure out how well we work together.

If you’re in London (or possibly remote) and interested I’d be happy to
arrange a call and go through the requirements in greater detail.

Cheers,

-Tim