[LRUG] 10 minute slot at Sept meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Aug 10 08:35:15 PDT 2016

Hi all,

There’s a 10 minute slot available at our September meeting on Monday 12th
September.  If you’d like to fill that slot then get in touch and we’ll
sort it out.

I’ve got a handful of people who have submitted talks for future meetings,
but none of them are for the short 10 minute slot so it’s likely this
situation will crop up again.  If you think you could fill 10 minutes, but
not in September, then consider getting in touch anyway - we’ll be able to
fit you in as soon as we can.

In the event of multiple folk submitting we have a preference for new
speakers over folk who’ve spoken before.  We’ll get round to everyone
eventually, though so please do volunteer!  That said, if you have spoken
before and have a good idea for a short talk why not share it with someone
who hasn’t spoken before and offer to help them prepare and rehearse?

Cheers,

Murray