[LRUG] [JOBS] - Mid-Senior RoR Dev for London based Events Company

Toby Osbourn toby.osbourn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 02:59:13 PDT 2016

Hey,

We have an opening for someone with a decent level of RoR experience to
help us build out and maintain our Rails apps to help support our Events
business.

Here is the full job spec;
https://www.linkedin.com/comm/jobs2/view/188361085

The tldr is;

* We have three main Rails projects, each at various stages of development
* We love trying new things
* We try and follow best practice
* Great working environment with decent perks
* We are a small team (you'll be the third backend dev on a team of seven
devs)

If you have questions just hit reply or hit up my work email
tosbourn at theiegroup.com - if you want to apply just send your CV to that
work email with a short email explaining why you're awesome!

Toby

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tosbourn